วันเสาร์ที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

studentloan.com

studentloan.com


The ProblemIn August, I set what I thought would have been a goal to settle my student loan through the following August. Over the years I’ve obtained nearly $55k price of school loans. For years I thought paying them off before 3 decades was impossible. After I read another website in which a guy paid back his large school loans, I remarked that maybe this wasn’t an impossible dream.So I started picking out methods to make extra cash online. I wrote and published 2 eBooks on Amazon and developed a niche and authority site. However, after sitting back looking to figure out where I went wrong, I realized I hadn’t set any real goals.What is indeed a goal?What I was doing was wishful thinking and not goal setting techniques. To be a goal, your idea must be:Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and TimelyThe only thing which was really specific was that I wanted to $55k in school loans by August 2013. I never really specified how I would do this as well as the methods I would definitely use to measure if I successfully met my goal.Action PlanWe may have learned I want to pay off my loan, but exactly how am I going to start doing that?Are these goals attainable?Yes, however I think the most difficult goals are planning to be getting that many Swag Bucks in any given month. I do believe they may be attainable because I can make use of the time I’m already watching TV or doing nothing to earn some dough online.Are they goals realistic and timely?Making $270 per month (volume of student loan payment) is realistic. I also think if I made more sacrifices I would be able to pay off the entire amount each year too.Since I will likely need to earn a specific amount month after month, desire to is timely at the same time. I will know following monthly, when it’s time and energy to make my payment, whether I met transpire or otherwise.Paying back school loans will be a lot harder to get one. However, with some effort and persistence, I do think I will be able to reach my goals.Have you repaid a large amount of school loans? If so, how have you get it done?



studentloan.com


tag: student loan iphone app, student loan dave ramsey, student loan vcap, student loan interest rates, citi student loans, student loan debt pbs

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น